Most users are keen to know how to download emails from Rediffmail because they want to extract their data from the cloud-based service to protect it from unwanted actions. Because users do not have faith in the protection that the cloud provides.
In this fast-paced world Rediffmail is used by a large number of users and thus the number of queries to backup and How do I download Rediffmail to my computer? Are increasing.
Rediffmail provides the feature to access inboxes from anywhere with the help of the internet because it is based on IMAP service. But security from this cyber hub technology is not provided by Rediffmail and does not take any guarantee and this is why users find ways to download mail from Rediffmail.
Let’s have a look at methods.
Download Emails From Rediffmail
We are providing you with the best available methods to download emails from Rediffmail, choose any one according to your need and availability at the time. Do remember the pros and cons of every method.
Automated Method (Experts Choice) to Download Emails from Rediffmail
Use the Mac IMAP Email Backup Tool to back up your data from the mailbox you want directly by logging in to your account.
This tool provides you options to download IMAP mailbox to various file formats such as EML, MSG, PDF, MBOX, HTML, EMLX, TXT, CSV, & MHT.
Follow the Step-by-Step to download emails from Rediffmail:-
1. Download and Run the software after installation and enter the credentials of your account. Provide the IMAP Server and port Key No. and click on the Login button.
2. Click on the PST option in the Export Type section and use the Advance Settings option.
3. Click on Split PST option to divide the data files into small groups. Use the date filter option to selectively backup Rediffmail emails inbox.
4. Now if you want to create a backup and delete emails of Rediffmail from the server at the same time Then, mark the Delete after Download feature. Incremental Backup feature can be used to download recent newly received data.
5. Next, click on the Browse button to set the destination location as per your desire in the local storage.
6. At the end click on the Start Backup button to complete the process.
You can use any one method in between these two according to your needs and availability of the time.
First Method: Using any Email client
- you’ll need to download and install one. (Microsoft Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird, and Apple Mail) can be used.
- Launch your email client after installation.
- In most email clients, you’ll find an option to add a new email account. This option is typically located in the account settings or preferences menu.
- You will be prompted to enter your Rediffmail email address and password. Provide the required information.
- Depending on your email client, you may need to configure server settings manually. For Rediffmail, you’ll need the following information:
- Incoming Server (IMAP): imap.rediffmail.com
- Port: 993
- Encryption: SSL/TLS
- Outgoing Server (SMTP): smtp.rediffmail.com
- Port: 465
- Encryption: SSL/TLS
- Once your account is added and configured, your email client will start syncing your Rediffmail emails. This process may take some time, especially if you have a large number of emails.
- After synchronization is complete, you can access your Rediffmail emails within your email client. You can select and download individual emails or entire folders as needed.
Method 2: Using Rediffmail Pro to Download Emails From Rediffmail
Rediffmail Pro is a premium service that offers additional features, including email backup. If you have a Rediffmail Pro account, you can use the following steps to download your emails:
- Visit the Rediffmail Pro website and log in to your account using your credentials.
- Rediffmail Pro provides an email backup feature. Look for options related to email backup or export within your account settings or dashboard.
- Select the format in which you want to download your emails. Common formats include PST (Outlook), MBOX (Thunderbird), or a CSV file.
- Choose the specific email folders or labels you want to include in the backup.
- Initiate the backup process. Rediffmail Pro will prepare your selected emails for download.
- Once the backup is ready, you’ll be provided with a link to download your emails. Click the link to save the backup file to your computer.
Advanced Features of the Rediffmail Backup Tool
Clear out space: Users can use the delete after download feature to remove data from the mailbox if they need to because this feature helps to clean redundant files and make storage for the mailbox.
Filter by Date:-Use this feature to download data for specific dates from the mailbox because it allows you to get data selectively from the mailbox and a particular time period can be chosen to download the data from this feature.
Maintain Folder Hierarchy: Maintain the structure of the folder and metadata preserved during the entire procedure and easily save the data with the same hierarchy.
Create incremental backup feature:– You can save recent files to backup Rediffmail inbox data from new lot only. This feature creates new file separate and downloads the data from the mailbox. It allows you to avoid creating duplicate items.
Read More:- How to Take Rediffmail Backup?
Now you may know all the possible methods to download emails from Rediffmail. In this, we have discussed steps to follow to download Rediffmail to my computer with an easy approach.
Users get disturbed when the point comes to their data integrity because in Rediifmail data seems to be in danger from cyber threats.
Use this tool to download the data from Reddiffmail without fear of loss of data and with some crucial features users easily can export email in bulk and also use delta migration to download newly received messages.