Utilizing Apple Mail to send and receive emails, are you as well? The likelihood of duplicate emails appearing in a user’s mailbox increases with prolonged use of any mail client. This results in a significant rise in the user’s inbox size as well as a significant slowdown in the performance of the Apple Mail client. With this issue in mind, we have created an article today that shows you how to delete duplicate emails from your Apple Mail account without affecting any genuine emails.
If you’re trying to figure out how to manually delete duplicate emails from Mac Mail, we’re sorry to inform you that there isn’t a way to accomplish it. If the answer is yes, and there are only a few duplicate emails in your mailbox, you can delete each one individually. However, you will need a qualified approach if you have duplicate emails in large quantities. Start reading this article right away to learn how to delete duplicate emails from your Apple Mail account.
What is the Best Way to Remove Duplicate Emails from Mac Mail?
Apple Mail duplicate emails can be removed using the expert method known as CubexSoft MBOX Duplicate Remover Software. This app can bulk erase duplicate emails from Mac Mail accounts without affecting any genuine emails. It will take a lot of time and effort to delete duplicate emails one at a time if you use a manual solution, but if you use an automatic solution, you can finish this process quickly. Copying a file from one location to another is how simple it is to use this Apple Mail duplicate email remover program.
You must complete processes, whose step-by-step instructions we have detailed below, in order to delete duplicate emails from your Apple Mail account.
Process 1: How Do I Get MBOX Files From Apple Mail
To use this software, you must first create .mbox files in Apple Mail, which you will then upload to the program. Now that you’re probably wondering how it will happen, don’t worry; we’ve listed the steps below.
1. To begin with, create an Apple Mail account on your computer.
2. Next, choose Export Mailbox by performing a right-click on the folder that you wish to export.
3. Last but not least, select the desired place for the generated file and then click the Choose button.
Process 2: How to Remove MBOX Duplicate Files with MBOX Duplicate Remover Tool works
- Get the software on your Windows PC first, then download and install it. Open it after that to start the MBOX file duplicates removal operation.
- There are two ways to load MBOX files and folders after you launch the application.
- Using the software’s panel, choose or deselect the desired information for MBOX files, then click “Next” to move on with the process.
- Choose the right option from the “Search Duplicate within the Folder(s)” and “Search Duplicate across the Folder(s)” menus based on your requirements.
- To eliminate duplicate MBOX emails, configure and use sophisticated filter options.
- Choose the location where you want to save the files that will result. Then, select Duplicate MBOX Mailboxes and click the Extract button to begin removing them.
- Just wait for the confirmation message to appear on the screen. Click “OK” once more to complete.
In this post, we’ll show you how to delete duplicate emails from your Apple Mail account without erasing the original emails’ content or attachments. If you want to successfully remove duplicate emails from Mac Mail, you must adhere to the approach we have outlined step by step. If you skip any steps, you will not receive an accurate file. Let’s put this post to rest now. If you are still reading this, it implies you liked our answer. If so, you may download the software’s demo version and give it a try.
Read More: MBOX to PST Tool to Instant Convert Mass MBOX Files