“I’ve been seeking for a way to backup my Outlook email account to a PDF file format for a while. Actually I have a lot of Outlook PST files contains of 2000+ emails and need to backup all of them as a PDF secured file format. But the problem arise that I do not know how I can do that. If you have any way, then please recommend it to me.”
Solution to Backup Outlook Emails to Adobe PDF Format
Need to backup emails from Outlook account to PDF file format? Then, not to worry, in this post we are giving a helpful way for users i.e. PST to PDF Converter, to smartly backup Outlook email account to PDF file format along with all emails, email formatting, meta-header details, and attachments. Any user can use this program and successfully back up Outlook emails into PDF format without any problem.
How PST to PDF Tool is the Best Way to Backup Outlook Emails as PDF Format?
The PST to PDF Converter is the best solution because it includes a number of features and its simple GUI, which makes the entire PST to PDF conversion very simple and easy. A few number of features are described below, let us take a look:
- It does not need of Outlook configuration to perform the Outlook PST emails to PDF conversion.
- It can also load default configured Outlook profile data to move them into PDF file.
- Backup unlimited PST files into PDF format process is also achievable without facing any error or data loss issues.
- Provides option of “Save Report” to save complete conversion details of PST files to PDF including – no. of items exported, saving type, destination path, date, status, etc.
- Multiple file naming options are available to save output data in a precise manner.
- It keeps the folder hierarchy intact without any changes throughout the conversion process.
- It is also able to backup orphan PST files into PDF file format.
- It can work on any Windows OS including Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, etc.
How to Backup Outlook Email Account to PDF with this tool?
Just download, install, and launch this PST Converter on your Windows OS and then follow the below-given steps:
- Open the tool on your Windows desktop, then go to the Select Files/Folder and choose the “Export Single Files”, and “Export Multiple Files” options to upload PST files into the program.
- Once you add Outlook PST files to the software, it will show all the folders in a hierarchy. You can check or uncheck the files accordingly which you want to convert.
- After that, go to the “Export” button and select the “ PDF” option to backup your Outlook emails as PDF format.
- Now choose the sub-options under the PDF option such as – ignore system folders hierarchy, destination path, and file naming options. Then, hit on the “Convert” button to start the process of backup Outlook email account to PDF format.
- Once you click on the Convert, the software will start the process of PST files to PDF conversion. You can view the live conversion process.
- Within a few seconds, it will finish the task of PST to PDF conversion with the successful message i.e. conversion completed successfully. Then press the OK button to finish the process.
At the end of this post, you will surely get the perfect solution i.e. Outlook Converter. It also provides its FREE DEMO that is applicable to backup first 25 emails from every Outlook PST file to PDF format without any cost. After clearing all the doubts about its working functionality, you can buy the full edition of this application to backup multiple Outlook emails in PDF format at once without getting any error or data loss problem.
Read More Article – Change PDF File to PNG