Title: Web Project Manager
Company Name: Orangesoft Sdn Bhd
Job Location: Kuala Lumpur
Career Level: Junior Executive
Years Of Experience: 2 years
Qualification: Not Specified
Employment Status: Full-Time
- Work with prestigious organisations and agencies
- Collaborative Environment
- Exposure to the latest technologies and most advanced application
As a fast-growing company, we are always on the look for top talents to join our team. If you enjoy working in a friendly, yet stimulating environment, Orangesoft would be the right place to build your career.
Main Tasks / Key Activities
- A problem-solver to gather information, weigh the associated pros and cons and then formulate the best solution
- Organisation skills in multitasking to oversee and coordinate tasks, produce presentations and reports, and delegate responsibilities.
- Time management to create a project timeline and maintain those deadlines throughout the project lifecycle.
- Effective communication skills to constructively share their vision, goals, ideas and issues with clients and teams.
- Strong interpersonal skills for diplomacy and conflict resolution.
- Outstanding leadership to motivate and drive the dynamic of the team
- Applies critical thinking and a multi-perspective approach in implementing a risk mitigation strategy
- Highly adaptable to upcoming product trends, new technology, user demographics, etc.
- Ability to create a viable budget and control it throughout the lifecycle.
- Candidate with good command of spoken and written English.
- Possess at least 2 years of working experience in project management
- Knowledge and exposure to IT/Business Development is an added advantage.