Title: Visual Merchandising Manager
Company Name: Tasik Puteri Golf & Country Club Berhad
Job Location: Kuala Lumpur
Career Level: Manager
Years Of Experience: 5 years
Qualification: Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Employment Status: Full-Time
- To produce interiors concept design, space planning, 3D perspectives & layout plans within the design project demands for our stores.
- To produce event design concept & details, construction drawings & documentation presentation to clients/ buyers for the project at hand.
- To liaise/ collaborate with buyers/ clients/ suppliers/ contractors/designers/ brands/sales team and coordinate with all the relevant parties on the project at hand.
- To prepare design presentations and compilation of materials.
- Can work independently.
- Must know how to communicate visually and verbally to solve problem & organize work flow.
- Revise drawings and layouts to accommodate changes and enhancements.
- To supervise, control and coordinate the construction/ event activities to ensure smooth execution of projects.
- To be involved in project planning, organizing, implementation and monitoring.
- To prepare project progress report, job report and etc. required by the project and organization.
- To assist in various design projects undertaken by the company.
- To manage, lead and provide direction to direct reportees consist of designers, visual merchandisers, planners and etc.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Mangers specializing in Interior Design/ Event Design or equivalent.
- Experience in site supervision and site coordination work is an added advantage.
- Ability to lead & work independently.
- Self-motivated, disciplined, able to work independently and prioritize workload to meet project timeline.
- Possess own transport.
- Able to work outstation.
- Possess strong flair in design and technical knowledge
- Adobe Illustrator Cs Standard
- Adobe Photoshop Cs Standard
- Adobe Auto Cad
- Adobe 3D Max
- Microsoft Office System (Words, Excel & Power Point)
Interested candidate please send your resume and portfolio.