Company Name: ISS INTERNATIONAL MALAYSIA SDN BHD (HQ)
Job Location: Selangor
Career Level: Non-Executive
Years Of Experience: 2 years
Qualification: Not Specified
Employment Status: Full-Time
- Proficiency in air conditioning installation, repairing, servicing, troubleshooting and maintenance work and technical knowledge.
- Ability to work independently (repair / maintenance air conditioning equipment) under the supervision of superior
- Conduct regular maintenance work and inspection in ACMV
- Carry out corrective and preventive maintenance work to maintain the equipment in optimal operating condition
- Carry out service and maintenance of air conditioning and ACMV related equipment
- Technical support, trouble shoot and repair of air conditioning and ACMV related equipment.
- Install minor electrical equipment
- Compliance testing and tagging of all portable electrical equipment.
- Compliance testing of emergency lighting, exit signs and RCD's.
- Investigate equipment failure/malfunction and implement or coordinate repairs of such equipment.
- Attend emergency call outs
- Deliver planned preventative maintenance in accordance with post requirements,
- Be available to carry out electrical installations, maintenance or repairs that may cause major inconvenience during normal working hours,
- Determine resource requirements
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma / Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering or Manufacturing Engineering or Operation Management / Qualification: PW4 or SKM Level 1 – 4 or Diploma in Technical (M&E)
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia
- Experience: 2 years’ in IFM
- Has own transportation