Title: STAFF NURSE
Company Name: Alliance Bank Malaysia Berhad
Job Location: Penang
Career Level: Non-Executive
Years Of Experience:
Qualification: Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
Employment Status: Full-Time
- Registered with the Malaysian Nursing Board or Midwives Board Malaysia
- Diploma In Nursing
- Experience in newborn care and postnatal care is an advantage
- Candidate possesses neonatal resuscitation programme (NRP) certification is an advantage
- Fresh graduate is welcome to apply (training is provided)
- Must be patient and love baby
- Must be willing to work in shift
- Must be willing to work on weekend and public holiday
- Possess current Annual Practicing Certificate
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in maternity or confinement centre
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with excellent command of English both spoken and written.
- To care for and monitor the progress of the mother in the post-natal period.
- Provide support and breastfeeding guidance to postpartum mothers.
- To educate the mother on infant care to enable her to ensure the optimum progress of the newborn infant.
- Provide basic care for newborns including bathing, feeding and changing diapers for the baby.
- To examine and care for the newborn infants and to initiate immediate resuscitation where necessary
- To assist the doctor and carry out the prescribed treatment.
- Assist nursing manager to keep track of supplies/ stocks and functionality of the equipment and facilities