Title: Solution Specialist - Technical Sales (Pre & Post)
Company Name: BRIGHT DIVA SDN. BHD.
Job Location: Kuala Lumpur
Career Level: Senior Executive
Years Of Experience: 5 years
Qualification: Not Specified
Employment Status: Full-Time
- Opportunity to earn high income linked to base and commission
- Career progression opportunities
- Flexible and collaborative work environment
Position title: Solution Specialist
Attractive Remuneration: Base Salary: RM3,500 - RM4,000 per month + Commission (Earning Potential for over RM10,000 per month)
Business Unit: South East Asia Commercial Group
Reporting to: General Manager
Date: October 2021
If you are a passionate and proactive sales person with an experience in pre sales, post sales as well as managing full end to end cycle, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a solution specialist who is responsible to manage and develop leads, drive sales growth and is motivated, a self-starter individual with interest in future technology for health care devices and/or electrical/electronic equipments in Malaysia.
Key Responsibility Areas
- Accountable to manage and develop sales lead
- Develop and deliver value proposition through presentation and/or demonstration to various customer
- Track and monitor projects and sales pipeline
- Effectively transitions engagement to implementation partners
- Accountable to provide sales management support and develop related trade/marketing strategies to customers .
- Good in negotiation and maintaining effective long term trading relationship with customers.
- Result Oriented with strong analytical skills and detailed in number figures , ability to analyse performance data
- Setting, monitoring and controlling revenue and trade spend to meet monthly/annual budget, P&L, business KPIs
- Strong in capturing market potential and customers requirements; accordingly, tailor the product mix offering to the channel
- Work closely with internal teams in relation to managing related other functions which helps efficiently run the business
- Ensuring the orders are secured and delivered on time and work with cross functional teams to meet customer and business requirements
Previous Experience, Qualifications and Technical Skills
- Minimum 3-5 years Sales experience in Health Care devices, Electrical or Electronic equipments would be advantageous
- Proven ability to for presales, postsales and project management .
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Bachelor of Science or technology or other relevant tertiary qualifications would be advantageous
Competencies (personal and attitudinal skills)
- A team player and passionate in doing sales and customer services
- Interpersonal savvy – ability to establish rapport at all levels and build constructive and effective relationships
- Sales, Negotiation and Conflict Management - negotiates skilfully in tough situations and settles disputes.
- Outcome and result focused.
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently.