Title: Software Product Owner (Software Development)
Company Name: GD Express Sdn Bhd
Job Location: Petaling Jaya
Career Level: Junior Executive
Years Of Experience: 2 years
Qualification: Not Specified
Employment Status: Full-Time
GDEX is embarking on a digitalization journey and the company is on the lookout for talents to support this growth. By being a part of the digital team, you will be able to have a hand in determining the roadmap for the digital solutions that are geared towards company’s strategy.
Pleasant working environment, good career opportunity, energetic team, promising industry.
- Define product vision and roadmap for new and existing products.
- Gather stakeholder’s requirements, understand customer’s pain points and research multiple approaches to determine the optimal roadmap.
- Plan and prioritize features to be added/developed for the product with solid proposal justifications to support business growth.
- Act as the primary liaison between the stakeholders and the developers.
- Work closely with internal departments to understand constraints and impacts to facilitate successful implementation of the new products/features.
- Manage product issues and responsible for ensuring the product’s uptime.
- Ensure the quality of new products/features released.
- Support projects and new business opportunities in analytical perspective.
- Willing to travel locally/overseas.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years working experience.
- Proficient in both written and spoken in English and Bahasa Malaysia. Mandarin will be an added advantage.
- Energetic person, fast learner, good team player with excellent communication skills.
- Independent and able to work under minimal supervision.
- Good time management skills and is able to multitask.
- Meticulous with analytical and problem-solving skills, preferably candidates with SQL knowledge.
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office applications, especially MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.