Title: Senior HR Executive
Company Name: Reckitt Malaysia
Job Location: Kuala Lumpur
Career Level: Senior Executive
Years Of Experience: 3 years
Qualification: Not Specified
Employment Status: Full-Time
Your role in the Human Resources Department is to provide support to the team in the implementation of human resources strategies and programmes that provides an employee-oriented, high-performance culture. You are also responsible for providing administrative and operation support in the various human resource functions, which include business partnering, recruitment, staffing, training and development, performance monitoring and employee engagement.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the Human Resource Department and the administration of the human resources policies, procedures, and programs to ensure the HR department’s operations will be running smoothly and effectively to deliver maximum value to the organization.
- Prepare, review monthly payroll (from preparation up to processing) to ensure data accuracy, timely payout and compliance with statutory requirement.
- Prepare cross charges statement on monthly basis and work closely with finance department to ensure cross charges are captured in timely and accurate manner.
- Work closely with HR teams on rewards related to payroll activities.
- Support and manage employees’ benefits including child education, annual leave, home leave and etc to ensure all benefits related payment are processed accordance to requirements.
- Provide administrative support to HRBPs for all Joiner, Mover Leaver processes which includes preparation of letters, tracking of confirmation statuses, updating the necessary HR systems.
- Custodian of Human Resource Information Systems (Success Factors) to ensure employees information is maintained and information is updated accurately & timely. Responsible to keep confidentiality of employee information particularly compensation information.
- Custodian of Travel and Expense system (Concur) to ensure employees information is maintained and information is updated accurately & timely.
- To raise Purchase Order (PO) related to HR matter such as training, engagement and flight ticket.
- Support end to end onboarding and off boarding for employees.
- Support the team in coordinating the implementation of services, programs, and events. Assists and advises employees and managers on Human Resources issues.
- Other projects and administrative tasks assigned from time to time.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor degree in any field from a recognized university or relevant professional qualifications.
- Minimum 4 year relevant working experience in HR operations and administration, with minimum 2 year handling payroll directly.
- Great interpersonal skills, enjoys working with wide group of stakeholders.
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Strong knowledge in Malaysia Employment Act
- Able to work under minimal supervision.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, strong Excel skills will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of HR Systems such as Success Factor & Concur will be an added advantage.