Title: Senior Electrical & Mechanical Engineer
Company Name: Taiwan Buddhist Tzu-Chi Foundation Malaysia
Job Location: Rawang
Career Level: Senior Manager
Years Of Experience: 4 years
Qualification: Not Specified
Employment Status: Full-Time
- Assist engineers in various type of work
- Involve in design for production JIG and follow up on JIG fabrication.
- Involve in production process improvement.
- Testing and collecting data of defective Analysis.
- Assist in preparing drawing or updating documentation.
- To improve production process from time to time.
- Troubleshoot and overcome all problems that raise by the management
- To assist in the development or upgrading of existing products with emphasis on automation assembly of products.
- To carry out Added Value Engineering activities.
- To optimize the product design to achieve cost competitiveness.
- To produce AutoCAD 3D cad models and 2D drawing for production.
- Knowledge in automation will be an advantage.
- To coordinate Engineering Change Request and Engineering Change notice to ensure full implementation according to ISO procedures.
- To support Quality department to provide technical solutions for manufacturing or customer issues.
- To support Operation department in New Product introduction during the pre-production and pilot rub until production.
- To undertake, coordinate and timely execute any other assigned task or projects from direct report from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree, Diploma in Electrical / Electronic Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or Equivalent.
- At least 4 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate from CNC background, injection molding process, sheet metal fabrication, die casting and conventional manufacturing processes will be added advantage.
- Capability of using Solid work, 2D and 3D solid modeling CAD Software.