Title: Senior Dynamics 365 Developer
Company Name: Evocate Pty Ltd
Job Location: Johor
Career Level: Non-Executive
Years Of Experience: 3 years
Qualification: Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Employment Status: Full-Time
- Permanent Work From Home 8:30AM - 5:30PM
- High impact role with opportunities to grow with the business
- Lots of premium staff benefits
We are a highly successful Australian product development company in the Digital Transformation space. We currently work with over 250+ clients across Australia and the Asia-Pacific region. We specialise in cloud collaboration platforms, IT managed services, custom development and migrations of Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, Microsoft 365, Dynamics 365 CRM and Microsoft Azure. Australian owned and headquartered in Melbourne, we have operations across Australia, USA, Europe, Singapore, and Philippines.
Our team is made up of enthusiastic and skilful Microsoft experts that have a wealth of technical experience and business knowledge. Founded in 2009 by SharePoint and Dynamics consultants, we help our clients by moulding their Microsoft 365, Azure environments, SharePoint, Microsoft Teams platforms and Dynamics 365 applications to meet their ever-changing business needs.
We would welcome you to this role and provide the opportunity to grow with our DevOps family. The role will come with the option to work remotely and full time. Our people are our strength and the main reason we have such a strong reputation for innovation & excellence. We believe in building a truly nurturing relationship with our customers that they can depend on and trust.
Are you a guru Microsoft Dynamics 365 Developer?
Does translating business needs into technical specs and the ability to consult to executive stakeholders come naturally to you?
If so, this might be the role for you and below is what we are looking for!
Senior Microsoft Dynamics 365 Consultant
- Supportive, vibrant and fast growing business
- Perfect role for a goal driven, customer focused consultant
- Exciting and high impact role
We are looking for a senior D365 consultant/developer that can leverage out of the box capabilities of the software platform where possible as well as be versatile enough to extend D365’s capabilities with custom developed code/applications/products as needed. Our products and solutions are targeted across a number of verticals and for a wide variety of customers across Australia, USA, Europe and Singapore. This role will also work closely with Developers within the team providing support and guiding tasks and objectives as required.
The Senior Consultant/Developer - D365 will take on this client facing role with lead responsibility, supporting our existing clients and new clients and implementing new client solutions that eventuate into resalable products.
Specific accountabilities for this role include:
- Design, build, implement and configure complex IT solutions on the multiple solutions platforms in a specialised environment. This may include front-end web application platforms, back-end web application frameworks, cloud-based infrastructure platforms (e.g. M365 and Azure), database operations, cloud microservices, network architecture, authentication, and cyber security.
- Writing and implementing efficient code and documentation, enforcing standards and practices with the software development team.
- Coach and guide Developers in the team to analyse, coordinator and document highly complex requirements of users.
- Deliver solutions approach and guide Developers in the team in assigned tasks and objectives towards delivering solutions using an Agile/Scrum/Test Driven Development.
- Prepare unit/system/acceptance test cases to validate delivered solutions.
- Test complex solutions implemented on the platforms, and work with Testing and Analysis colleagues.
- Manage and support the end-to-end delivery of solutions.
- Provide support and advice as required on end users training to ensure adequate training on the use of the solutions is provided.
- Engage and collaborate with the relevant technical staff in Evocate to manage environments, deployments and tenancy administration activities.
- Ensure excellent customer service to stakeholders by leading by example and guiding Developers in the team to provide timely and efficient service, and to understand and deliver on complex customer needs.
- Support development activity of Developers in keeping with this senior role within the team, providing guidance on assigned tasks or objectives.
- Identify, recommend and implement process and policy improvements within the IT environment
Skills and Experience (snapshot)
- Min 3 years experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Power Platform, & PowerApps
- Experience with Data Integration and SQL (MSSQL/ REST/ SOAP)
- Specific Integration experience with Azure Logic App would be highly rated
- Strong experience working with Agile delivery methodologies
- Strong experience using a delivery management tool (e.g. JIRA or Microsoft DevOps).
- Strong interpersonal and time management skills
Familiarity with business processes best practices for Australian industries.
- Ability to understand, interpret client business processes and requirements and communicate at C level
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, with a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent time management and planning skills and ability to work under minimal supervision, multi-task and prioritise work.
- A background in the Professional Services/Technology Consulting industry is desirable.
- Tertiary qualifications in Computer Science or MIS is preferable.
Some benefits for you:
- Flexible working arrangements
- We love referrals here at Evocate, and we love to reward you for them
- We invest over 30% annually back into our products on R&D
- Quarterly 'Hackfest' with new ideas picked out for a go to market release.
We know how to balance a heavy workload with the right amount of downtime. We encourage people to take a break for a game of pool, table tennis, a class at the gym or a walk around the lake. Our social calendar is packed with fun stuff to do all year round.
Come on what are you waiting for join our A-Team now!