Title: Senior Brand Executive
Company Name: BEAUTY EDGE SDN. BHD.
Job Location: Petaling Jaya
Career Level: Senior Executive
Years Of Experience: 2 years
Qualification: Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Employment Status: Full-Time
- Free Products and fun working culture
- Monthly Incentives
- EPF,Socso,Medical Claim
We are searching for a person that can act as a brand advocate to take care of the brand marketing activities, generate strong brand building results through planning and implementation of initiatives to grow the category for the assigned portfolio.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Managing a designated category and brand portfolio, driving marketing activities to achieve sales targets, profitability targets, and business objectives.
- Developing and driving agenda of annual marketing plan for the category and brand portfolio including promotion and activation.
- Performing marketing research, analyzing and summarising the marketing results.
- Owning and driving the end-to-end process of turning integrated marketing campaign plans into excellent execution through solid insights and understanding of the retailer and consumers.
- Leading strong execution of go-to-market strategy with robust, consistent, and timely processes and communication to the field.
- Managing external relationships with the agency in the development and adaptation of locally integrated communication to support the brands and portfolio, including digital and e-commerce creatives and assets.
- Monitoring and analyzing the brand and portfolio performance, trends, and competitive landscape to strengthen strategies, identify new opportunities and formulate campaign concepts.
- Knowledge of software design programs such as Adobe Creative Suite tools (Photoshop & Illustrator) will be added advantage
- Good knowledge of SEO&SEM, storyboarding & visual design with a keen eye for aesthetics and visually appealing content will be added advantage.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's degree in Mass Communication/Marketing/Graphic Design or equivalent in FMCG or Skincare Industry
- 2 - 3 years of marketing experience within the related background will be ideal
- Well-understanding of Cosmetics & Skincare market trends and customer behavior
- Strong experience in marketing, advertising, media planning, and brand management
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communications skills in English, Korean (Preferred), Bahasa Cina and Bahasa Malaysia
- Candidates fluent in Korean are preferred as the role requires candidates to deal with Korean-speaking clients
- Fun, Positive, outgoing personality and able to work independently