Title: Senior Accounts Executive
Company Name: Lunch Actually Sdn Bhd
Job Location: Kuala Lumpur
Career Level: Senior Executive
Years Of Experience: 3 years
Qualification: Not Specified
Employment Status: Full-Time
- Positive Working Environment
- Autonomy to execute
Senior Accounts Executive
- Assist in preparing full sets of monthly closing accounts and reporting.
- Reporting to HQ (Singapore) in a timely manner.
- Prepare tax return compliance
- Responsible for a full spectrum of accounting functions.
- Prepare and take charge of all audit matters.
- Familiar with deferred revenue concept and other related accounting standards.
- Provide analysis of management and business units to make informed decisions aimed.
- Responsible for corporate tax compliance and statutory matters.
- Check and match sales invoices with sales check and preparation of KPI reports to be submitted to the finance team
- Liaise with overseas office on accounts-related matter
- Handle petty cash
- Ensure proper control in place.
- Assist in month end payroll
- Diploma/Degree in Finance/Accounting or Professional Accounting Qualification e.g. CA, ACCA, CIMA.
- At least 3-5 years relevant working experience in a similar finance role. HR experience will be an added advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and G-Suites (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Good command of both written and spoken English
- Must be fluent in spoken Mandarin/Cantonese to liaise with overseas branches
- Good team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and yet integrate into a team environment