Title: Senior Accounts Executive
Company Name: Ayu Borneo Family Wellness Centre
Job Location: Kuala Lumpur
Career Level: Senior Executive
Years Of Experience: 3 years
Qualification: Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Employment Status: Full-Time
· To handle full set of accounting, ensure timely and accurate preparation of financial report and other related schedules.
· Responsible for general accounting for account receivable and payable.
· Handling communications with vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
· Process transactions, updating ledgers, outstanding bills summary and etc.
· Prepare financial reports.
· Assist with audits, fact checks and resolving discrepancies.
· Daily reporting on Cash Book, updates Incoming Fund.
· Supervise juniors on various tasks.
· Maintain all transaction in Autocount system - Cash & Bank and etc.
· Complete Month-End Closing / Yearly Statutory Reporting.
· Bank Reconciliation.
· Diploma/Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
· Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia & Mandarin
· Required Skill(s): Autocount, Microsoft office.
· A dedicated individual who is meticulous and maintains a high level of integrity at all times, with good leadership skills.
· Able to work independently with strong initiative, committed, and also capable of working as a team to meet the timelines.
· Possessed own transport and willing to work in Cheras.
· Able to commence work immediately.