Title: Sales Coach @ KL Eco City
Company Name: J&T EXPRESS (MALAYSIA) SDN. BHD.
Job Location: Kuala Lumpur
Career Level: Junior Executive
Years Of Experience: 2 years
Qualification: Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree
Employment Status: Full-Time
- Outstanding Career Development Opportunities!
- Friendly, Nice Colleagues and Team Building Activities!
- Energetic and Dynamic working environment!
As a Sales Trainer, you will be responsible to provide comprehensive, effective and timely learning solutions to Sales and Marketing Department (S&M thereon) of Headquarter and Regional offices as required by the business.
- Internalize S&M’s strategy and goals, identify competent required and provides learning solutions to achieve goals.
- Assess learning needs through surveys, interviews with employees or consultation with business leaders and L&D business partners; develop specific programs to address learning gaps.
- Planning, develop, improvised existing training material and implement sales training that suits the needs of S&M Department and up to date to the current market trend.
- Build strong cross-functional relationships, often bringing resources together to achieve learning objectives and share best-practice knowledge across the organization.
- Prepares new sales representatives by conducting orientation to sales process developing individual coaching plans; providing resources and assistance; scheduling orientation drive-along with senior representatives.
- Improves training effectiveness by developing new approaches and techniques; making support readily available; integrating support with routine job functions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes sales training and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Deliver learning to employees using different styles of learning techniques, including classroom training, e-learning, virtual and one-on-one instructor sessions or coaching.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduated Diploma,Bachelor Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Education/Teaching/Training, Human Resource Management, Logistic/Transportation Marketing or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in sales or training field.
- Proven experience in sales and marketing field, will be assessed with mock training.
- Required skills : Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
- Sound decision making and organisational skills.
- Must be willing to travel outstation.
- Additional training certification e.g Train the Trainer is a plus.