Title: RM 15,000 Mandarin Speaking Senior Accountant Financial Reporting (Healthcare)
Company Name: CHEP Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Job Location: Kuala Lumpur
Career Level: Manager
Years Of Experience: 5 years
Qualification: Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Employment Status: Full-Time
- Excellent Career Advancement !
- Good Basic + Great Employment Benefits + Awesome Exposure!
- Strategic Role which can Influence the Company's Future Direction
- Qualified accountant (CA, ACA, CPA ACCA or CIMA) and Member of MIA.
- Languages required: English and Mandarin
- A total of 5 years in accounting and analytical financial role in middle-level would be preferred.
- Prior work experience in Big 4 or second tier audit set up will be favorably looked upon.
- Demonstrated experience in management reporting or similar financial/commercial analytical role in international company would be advantageous
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in English with good report writing skill is a prerequisite.
- Experience working in a MNC or Malaysian Public listed company preferred.
- Advance Microsoft Excel and Power Point skills are essential.
- Possess own transport.
- Have no issue to work at Medan Tuanku, KL.
- Responsible for financial accounting including preparation of periodic financial reporting, management reports, submission of applicable taxes and handling full set of accounts.
- To manage accounting operations, costing, budgeting and cash flow management.
- Reviews, verifies and approves complex journal entries, general ledger accounts, balance sheet accounts and administrative systems.
- Initiate internal control and procedures relating to finance, credit control, inventory and other account- related activities.
- Assist in implementation of financial and accounting policies as well as improving procedures and internal control to ensure compliance of accounting standard, company tax.
- Monitoring and overseeing the collections and billing operations.
- To supervise, monitor and provide guidance to subordinates on accounting related matters.
- Overseeing internal audit functions and liaising with external parties for account related matters such as internal and external auditors, tax agents, lawyers etc.
- Performing analysis of procurement and purchasing reports.
- To provide necessary support to the Management in managing profitability of the business of the Group.
- Other tasks as and when requested by Management.
- Basic Salary: RM 10,000 to 15,000 Basic (Subject to Skillset, Last Withdrawn & Interview Performance)
- Perks of Joining:
- Miscellaneous allowance
- Medical Benefits
- Annual Bonus (Last year bonus they gave out 6 months to 1-year bonus to the team)
- Project Reward (1 to 3 months’ salary, subject to project scale)
UPON COMPLETION OF A YEAR OF SERVICE:
- Full body Checkup (Employee only)
- Family Body Checkup (Exclusive Rate)
- Working Hour: Monday to Friday only, 8am to 6pm
WORKING HOURS: Monday – Friday only, 8am to 6pm