Title: Resident Engineer
Company Name: BON ESTATES SDN. BHD.
Job Location: Kuala Lumpur
Career Level: Senior Executive
Years Of Experience: 5 years
Qualification: Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Employment Status: Contract
- Opportunities to learn and grow with the Company
- To lead the C&S team and supervise all C&S activities of project and ensure compliance to all plans and specifications
- Identify all discrepancies in plans and ensure optimal productivity of construction personnel and liaising with all other parties related to resolve the discrepancy.
- Facilitates and advises the Contractor on site issues for timely completion of works
- Attend all meetings and liaise with Authorities for approvals, if any
- To be responsible for the day-to-day administration and management of structural matters, issuing site instruction including assisting the consultant to reviews of contractor's design and working drawing where possible
- Report directly to management and ensure that work in progress is accordance with good engineering practice and specifications.
- To attend and coordinate all technical issue and technical site meeting with Client/Consultant/Contractor
- Any other tasks as directed by superior.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (C&S) or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 year(s) of working experience as Resident Engineer involved in supervision of high-rise building and foundation works.
- Works independently, self-motivated, initiative and interpersonal skill to work well with his team
- Good writing skill, communication, coordination and leadership skills
- Professional Engineer (PE) registered with Board of Engineers Malaysia is an added advantage.
- Hardworking, responsible and good working attitude.
- Willing to work 5.5 days per week
- Experience in CONQUAS/QLASSIC is an added advantage.