Title: QC Assistance
Company Name: Benchmark Electronics (M) Sdn Bhd
Job Location: Johor
Career Level: Junior Executive
Years Of Experience: 2 years
Qualification: Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
Employment Status: Full-Time, Contract
- Carry out inspection as per ITP.
- Monitor and witness the testing related to piping works (hydrotest, flushing, acid pickling, line checker, SAT valve.
- Prepare inspection reports / records and compile it as as per final documentation requirement.
- Liaise with client, PMT and subcontractor on activity pertaining to quality.
- Request on NDT as per contract requirement for completed joints (if applicable).
- Report any non conformity by issuing QAN or NCR.
- Carry out survellance at site to monitor works compliance to quality requirement.
- Prepare related red line marking drawing.
- Assist PMT for punch killing and line walk during ITR endorsement.
- Able to start immediately on 26/10/2021
- 3 years working experience in oil & gas field especially at fabrication yard.
- 2 years experience in piping inspection.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Engineering (Metal Fabrication/Tool & Die/Welding), Engineering (Petroleum/Oil/Gas) or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Pasir Gudang.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Engineering - Oil/Gas or equivalent.
- 10 Full-Time and Contract position(s) available.