Title: Project Manager (Interior Design & Fit-out)
Company Name: Kenwon Karton Sdn Bhd
Job Location: Kuala Lumpur
Career Level: Manager
Years Of Experience: 3 years
Qualification: Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Employment Status: Full-Time
- Manage the planning, organizing and implementation of complex strategic project/initiatives.
- Monitor of Project Implementation Plan of overall works.
- Review progress against plans, reporting progress and result to the Management.
- Lead and coordinate project team to eliminate the obstacle as well as mentoring the team to improve project approach, process and implementation.
- Develop and monitoring project plan and track project milestones with appropriate process to ensure the project runs according to schedule and budget.
- Planning work program of project and monitoring stage completion.
- Monitoring inspections and test are carried out in accordance to the contract specification.
- Co-ordinate, review and submission of progress payment to the customer and facilitate timely certification of sub-contractor claims.
- To liaise with client.
- Co-ordinate interfacing activities works of various sub-contractors.
- Perform other duties as assigned from time to time.
- Diploma / Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering/ Structural/ Construction or equivalent.
- 3 years of working experience in Interior Design Renovation/fit-out or the related field.
- Possess own transport.
- Well spoken & writing in English, familiar with Microsoft Project.
Are you ready to make that career shift & grow a great portfolio with us? Click the ‘Apply Now’ button and we will get in touch with you soon.