Title: Project Engineer (M&E)
Company Name: MARVELTECH INDUSTRIES SDN. BHD.
Job Location: Johor
Career Level: Junior Executive
Years Of Experience: 1 year
Qualification: Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Employment Status: Full-Time
- Yearly Performance Bonus Guaranteed!
- Petrol Claim + Parking Claim + Toll Claim Provided
- Comprehensive Training & Support are given to new hires
As a project engineer, you are arranged to be in charge or involve in:
- Preparing, scheduling, coordinating, and monitoring of assigned engineering projects.
- Interacting with clients, interpreting their needs and requirements, and representing them in the field.
- Performing quality control tasks on budgets, schedules, plans, and personnel performance and reporting on the project's status.
- Cooperating and communicating with the director and collaborating with senior engineers to create more efficient project methods and to maintain the project's profitability.
- Reviewing the engineering tasks and initiating the necessary corrective actions.
- Developing specifications for the project's needed equipment.
- Creating frameworks to measure the project's metrics and data collection.
- Ensuring the project's compliance with the applicable codes, practices, policies, performance standards, and specifications.
- Good in organizational, time management, leadership, and decision-making skills.
- Candidate must possess at least a Graduate Diploma in Engineering (Electrical/Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Knowledgeable in site installation in ELECTRICAL & MECHANICAL works.
- Languages: English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Willing to travel with own transport when required.
- Good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Results-driven, self-motivated, positive working attitude and able to work independently.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Fresh graduates in relevant discipline are encouraged to apply as well.