Title: PROJECT ENGINEER
Company Name: INAZUME (M) SDN BHD
Job Location: Selangor
Career Level: Junior Executive
Years Of Experience: 3 years
Qualification: Not Specified
Employment Status: Full-Time
1. Responsible for engineering and technical discipline needed to complete a
2. Plan projects, establish project criteria, coordinate project, and ensure the
proper implementation of all stages of project.
3. Coordinate with relevant authorities to ensure approvals and permits are
obtained before each stage/progress.
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Attend site meeting, operation meeting, clients/consultants and main
contractor/sub-contractors meetings, discussions and prepare timely
2. Manage & supervise all aspects of projects, from start to finish, so that it
fulfils technical specifications, completed on time and within budget.
3. Identify, plan, and gather the resources necessary to fulfil project
requirements. This may include preparing site plan drawings, developing
project schedules, budgets and forecasts; and managing materials,
equipment and accessories, project team members, suppliers, and sub-
4. Coordinate and communicate with other department (e.g. admin, sales,
product, service / technical) in completing projects; monitor progress and
performance against the project plan; take action to resolve operational
problems and eliminate/minimize delays; monitor progress claims vs
5. Select, and manage the activities of, sub-contractors are executed in
accordance to drawings, specifications and project requirements to ensure
clients receives satisfactory standards of work quality.
6. Conduct project meetings and prepare regular reports to communicate the
status of the project within the project team. Set priorities, allocate tasks,
and coordinate project team members to meet project targets and
7. Handle, prepare and compile project documents, technical documents,
designs and drawings.
8. Undertake other related jobs from time to time as assigned by the
immediate superior or management.
Qualifications & Requirements:
1. Degree/Diploma in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering
2. At least 3 – 5 years relevant experience in related industries is highly
3. Able to handle a variety of projects at the same time and be able to drive
projects through completion on time and on budget
4. Capable of understanding technical details product/process applications,
thereby ensuring the optimal implementation of project.
5. Strong computer skills AutoCAD 2D & 3D / Revit is an advantage
6. Good interpersonal skills, working attitude and flexible
7. Good communication & presentation skills
8. Be proficient in written and spoken English at negotiation level.
9. Open minded for new technologies, knowledge sharing, experiences and
10. Resilient, attention to details, strong problem solving & analytical skills and
strong drive to succeed
11. Ability to work independently and also as an organized team player with
strong leadership skills and excellent time management skills to work
productively in a result/deadline driven, fast-paced environment
12. Able to start work immediately will be an advantage.