Title: Production Engineer (Chemical Background)
Company Name: SWANCOR IND (M) SDN BHD
Job Location: Johor Bahru
Career Level: Junior Executive
Years Of Experience: 2 years
Qualification: Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Employment Status: Full-Time
- Attractive Meal & Petrol Allowance
- Attractive Attendance Allowance
- Good performance is always rewarded accordingly
You will play an important role in:
- Responsible for production operation works ( Including adjust & filling, material preparation & feeding, control & testing)
- Ensure the subordinate follow with company's SOP during conduct the operation works.
- Maintain the safe and cleanliness of working environment.
- Have the knowledge on handling of chemical.
- Modify the process operation for further improvement.
- Ensure the safety operation of site works.
- Perform risk assessment to evaluate the potential outcome.
- Arrange production works at site, coordinate with Production Planner & employee accordingly.
- Communication with other department to ensure the intercommunication works carry on.
- Ensure the operation of equipment running normal prevent severe breakdown of equipment.
- Prepare a report to summarize a weekly or monthly production operation status.
- To complete the job task assign by Superior from time to time.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- Candidate must possess at least SPM / Diploma / Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Chemical) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Melayu, English, Mandarin (candidate needs to liaise with Taiwan and China counterpart.
- At least 1-2 Year(s) of working experience in Chemical Industry or related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): CAD, Microsoft Office
- Computer literate and able to work independently.
- Shift work is applied.
- Able to start work on February 2021.
- Fresh graduate with Chemical Engineering background are welcome to apply.
Benefits on this role:
- Attractive Insurance Package
- Reasonable Leave Entitlement
- Other benefits to be disclose for shortlisted candidates during interviews