Title: Production Director
Company Name: PARIS BAGUETTE LOGISTICS SDN. BHD.
Job Location: Johor
Career Level: Senior Manager
Years Of Experience: 10 years
Qualification: Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Employment Status: Full-Time
- Career Progression
- Fast Pace Working Environment
- Diversity & Inclusion
The Production Director oversees the day-to-day operations and management of the Paris Baguette First Regional Halal Food Hub. You must lead the overall production and financial objectives, set the production performance standards and align the production team to achieve the standards and objectives. You must ensure compliance, food safety, quality, health and workplace safety and standards of the food hub. You will manage production, maintenance, warehousing and people development.
- Develop and implement innovative strategies to streamline operations and drive efficiency.
- Collaborate with R&D and QC managers to implement and execute quality control procedures.
- Oversee production line to ensure product is manufactured to company specifications and production, usage and work objectives are met
- Analyze production data to identify and resolve production issues
- Responsible for conducting internal and external audits or inspections for HACCP, JKKP, DOE, Halal, BOMBA, plant audits, ISO /safety audits, internal quality and surveillance audits and other quality related compliance follow up until effectively completed on site.
- Coordinates production requirements with maintenance and engineering to ensure factory goals are met. Oversee maintenance, repair, and replacement of production equipment to ensure smooth workflow.
- Oversee the hiring, onboarding and training of food production personnel
- Manage and inspect production processes and equipment to ensure they are operational and in good working order for food production and handling personnel
- Implement safety programs to increase employee safety awareness and promote an incident-free safety culture
- Work closely with production planning to expedite raw materials and effectively coordinate and control finished goods inventory levels
- Responsible for driving high levels of engagement within the production team
- Assist in the development and implementation of a human resource management plan that addresses workforce planning
- Manages overall plant profit and loss (P&L) responsibility for production, maintenance, and quality control and warehouse
- Monthly reporting on operation matter and performance KPIs
PREFERABLE EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- MNC frozen food manufacturing, particularly frozen dough and frozen confectionary
- Familiar with requirement of JAKIM, HACCP, GMP and any other relevant standard requirement
- Possess the capability to lead, motivate and manage people
- Lead manufacturing successful implementation
- 10 years of production experience with at least 5 years in Senior Management position,
- Degree in Culinary Education, Food technology, Food Science, Quality Assurance, in management, Supply Chain or any other relevant field
- Possess effective management skills
- Disciplined and highly driven. Able to work independently to deliver within tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office