Title: Product Development Manager / Senior Trainer (Beauty Industry)
Company Name: 520 Beaute Lab
Job Location: Cheras
Career Level: Manager
Years Of Experience: 2 years
Qualification: Not Specified
Employment Status: Full-Time
1. To source and explore new innovation in respect of skin care beauty products, slimming treatments and beauty machines, and to instill knowledge with nutrition and hands-on skills to all outlets staff.
2. To develop new innovative treatment packages/services combined with effective products to enhance the Company’s services to the customers.
3. Create and improve SOP/protocols for the treatment services, and impart professional communication and selling skills to outlets’ staffs in order to improve sales techniques.
4. To perform products and machine treatments presentation and demonstration, as well as conducting routine training on product knowledge and practical skills at outlets from time-to-time.
5. Carry-out post-training evaluation with outlets staff and update training reports periodically to trace and track effectiveness of the training programme.
6. Supervise outlets staffs grooming, professionalism at work to ensure good brand image at all times.
7. Input and work closely with respective PICs and Marketing Department to input attractive treatment promotions and ideas.
8. To participate in the Company’s ad hoc matters as and when required.
We are looking for candidate who:
1. Possess relevant certificates or diploma in any beauty or aesthetic related discipline.
2. Additional experience in Beauty Therapy or Cosmetology with experience in beauty aesthetic industry will be a plus point.
3. Results oriented, resourceful and good interpersonal skills.
4. Fast learner and team player.
5. Fluent in Mandarin and English speaking and writing.
6. Possess own transport and willing to travel extensively.
7. Basic computer knowledge such as Microsoft office, zoom etc is a must.
1. Work-life balance.
2. Rest on weekends.
3. Oversea trip opportunities.
4. Can claim MC.
5. Travelling allowances.
6. Various commission and incentive challenges etc.