Title: Procurement Administrator (Contract)
Company Name: MISC Berhad
Job Location: Kuala Lumpur
Career Level: Non-Executive
Years Of Experience: 3 years
Qualification: Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
Employment Status: Contract
- Competitive remuneration package
- Good career advancement
- Excellent working environment
- To organise CNDA (Confidentiality & Non-Disclosure Agreement) process, i.e., its issuance, follow-up and receipt together with the distribution list (where applicable, together with Post Subcontracts Mgmt.)
- Manage procurement share point ensuring all RFQ / Tender documents and its supporting documents are uploaded for record keeping.
- Organise correspondence with potential vendors, bidders and contractors in support to the procurement team (in tandem with department TA)
- Issuance of PO and its relevant documents. team (in tandem with department TA)
- All other administrative function in support to the procurement team i.e., meeting schedule, tender closing and opening schedule etc.
- Support to preserve communication and relationship with potential vendors, bidders and subcontractors.
- Min of 3 years’ experience in administration roles preferably in procurement sector.
- Recognised Commercial qualification
- Spoken and written English Language