Title: Plant Manager (Solar)
Company Name: Tadau Energy Sdn Bhd
Job Location: Kudat
Career Level: Manager
Years Of Experience: 6 years
Qualification: Not Specified
Employment Status: Full-Time
Roles & Responsibilities
- To supervise all the activities on the Site
- To perform resource allocation and decision making (budgeting, spare parts, consumables) and report to Chief Operating Officer
- Responsible for all technical matters in the development and execution of solar power plant.
- Responsible for performance and execution of the solar power plant on a day-to-day basis.
- To develop standard operating procedures and documents related to the management of plant (inspection list, documentation formats etc).
- To perform, optimize cost and expand the company business in Sabah.
- Review of risk assessment, environmental policies and other policies.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or the equivalent qualification to be a degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized college/ university or institution.
- At least 10 years in utility scale solar PV power project development and execution, engineering design, construction, commissioning, operation and maintenance works.
- At least 5 years’ experience in senior management position.
- Required to have Grid-Connected Photovoltaic (GCPV) and / or Off-Grid Photovoltaic (OGPV) certification.
- Strong communication and analytical ability, networking skill and technical knowledge.