Title: PERSONAL ASSISTANT CUM SECRETARY
Company Name: BLIESE (M) SDN BHD
Job Location: Shah Alam/Subang
Career Level: Junior Executive
Years Of Experience: 3 years
Qualification: Not Specified
Employment Status: Full-Time
- YEARLY BONUS & INCREMENT
- STAFF ACTIVITY, TEAMBUILDING & COMPANY TRIP
- MEDICAL COVERAGE
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- To attend all secretarial and personal administrative duties in a confidential manner.
- Acting as the trusted point of contact for the CEO's office for all external parties and internal employees, and dealing appropriately with correspondence, calls and visitors, representing the Director as and when required.
- Be attentive and tactful, maintain high integrity and professionalism when dealing with company information and personal matters which is private & confidential.
- Organize travelling plans and itinerary of the Directors and make necessary booking arrangement.
- Maintaining and organizing diaries, planning and scheduling proper appointments and meetings for Director.
- Preparation and compilation of confidential correspondence, minutes of meeting and business reports.
- Maintain strict confidentiality and interact professionally with all levels of management, staff and clients.
- Coordinate & prepare refreshments for guests as and when required.
- Reading, monitoring and responding to your boss's email.
- To handle all aspects of personal works of CEO.
- Undertake special assignments, ad-hoc functions and related duties as specified by the Management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Secretarial or equivalent.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Secretarial/Executive & Personal Assistant or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required skill(s): Computer Literate
- Fluent in both written & oral English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and able to work with all level of staff.
- Able to work under pressure with a high level of confidentiality and professionalism.
- · Good time-management and has strong follow-through abilities and attention to details.