Title: Network Service Engineer_MTAC (Oursourcing)
Company Name: Huawei Technologies (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd
Job Location: Kuala Lumpur
Career Level: Junior Executive
Years Of Experience: 1 year
Qualification: Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Employment Status: Full-Time
- Works as TAC (Technical Assistance Centre) engineer based in Malaysia.
- As technical point of contact for engineering team, customer, and vendor. Organise meetings / presentations to provide technical perspective of designated product line.
- To analyse network performance, resolve complex network problem, and optimize network architecture.
- To engage directly with project delivery team and customer for the purpose of delivering technical solution services according to SLA.
- Opportunity to travel project assignments abroad.
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification or above majoring in Telecommunication / IT / Computer Science / Engineering / or other related technical discipline.
- Minimum 1 years' Customer support/ project experience in telecommunication equipment with in depth knowledge of Data communication Network system.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent written, verbal and telephone communication skills are essential.
- Mobile and flexible, willing to travel if and when required.
- Willing to learn and resourceful.
- Strong knowledge on data communication such as TCP/IP protocol, IP packets and mobile networking.
- Strong knowledge on switches/ routers/ firewall/ BRAS products and architectures.
- Basic Knowledge analysis in IP routing, MPLS protocol and IS-IS routing and TCP/IP.
- Basic Knowledge of packet such as Unicast, Broadcast & Multicast when service failure.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.