Company Name: Jora Jobs
Job Location: Labuan
Career Level: Junior Executive
Years Of Experience: 3 years
Qualification: Higher Secondary/STPM/'A' Level/Pre-U, Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
Employment Status: Full-Time
1) To attend general maintenance on engine and other related equipment required in slickline and fishing operations, PCE and surface equipment.
2) To perform all task in accordance with customer and company HSE and Quality Policies.
3) To ensure that all engine and equipment are maintained safely as per procedure base on the current company maintenance policy and guidelines.
4) To recommend adequate spares and consumables for equipment maintenance in order to minimize downtime from equipment failure.
5) To ensure maintenance are recorded and records are kept for easy reference.
6) To assist with offshore operations, to maintain and ensure that equipment are running smoothly and safe for operations.
7) To enhance safety awareness among team member and ensure work area is clean and safe to work at.
8) To perform any other duties assigned by Base Manager/Operations.
1) Minimum vocational certificates (Mechanical)
2) Proficient in Malay and English language
3) Minimum 3 Years working experience in similar field
4) Computer literary - Moderate