Title: Marketing Manager
Company Name: Phillip Wain (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
Job Location: Kuala Lumpur
Career Level: Manager
Years Of Experience: 5 years
Qualification: Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Employment Status: Full-Time
- Work-life balance
- Stable Career with plenty of opportunities for career progression
- Office conveniently located - next to LRT/KTM
- Develop, implement and manage marketing plans to maintain our presence (digital) on our social media platforms.
- Creating brand awareness by creatively with promoting the company's products and services to drive prospects to conversions.
- Conceptualise marketing assets for advertising campaigns including content creation, PPC campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, and performance analysis.
- Identify trends, insights, marketing tools, and emerging technologies to build new and creative goals.
- Liaise with Sales and Product Training & Development teams to ensure brand consistency.
- To update and manage E-commerce related platform sales and operations, including of attending end users’ inquiries and improving the performance of ongoing campaigns.
- Manage and maintain all aspects of the budget including invoice payment, accruals, forecasting, and expense reconciliation.
- Lead and monitor the telemarketer job performance to achieve the monthly targets in terms of appointment-making rate.
- Possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Marketing/Mass Communication or equivalent.
- A minimum of 5 years (s) of working experience in beauty, ladies' fitness, or related field is required for this position.
- Good knowledge of digital and social platforms. If possess graphic design skills is a plus!
- Must be a "hands-on" type of person in management style.
- We are in the business of a women-only club. Priority woman candidate for this position.
- Possess dynamic, professional, good communication skills and resourceful with good problem-solving skills.