Title: Marketing Manager
Company Name: Glow International Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Job Location: Kuala Lumpur
Career Level: Manager
Years Of Experience: 5 years
Qualification: Not Specified
Employment Status: Full-Time
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- Positive & energetic working environment
- Open-minded management that are always open to ideas
The position is to reports to Head of Sales & Marketing and undertake all marketing related projects.
- Plan & execute branding and advertising campaigns/ strategies, launches and activities that can make a difference for company’s success to trends and customer acquisition.
- To develop strategies and tactics that will drive traffic to the centres and create extra interest in the purchase of a product or service.
- Coordinating marketing strategies with the sales, operations and finance departments.
- Work closely with Sales Team to propose, formulate and co-ordinates marketing campaigns and in-centre promotional activities to increase centres’ sales
- Developing and managing the marketing departmental budget.
- Analyse customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis and marketing nest practises to build successful strategies.
- Copywriting for marketing materials (emails, brochures, press releases, website materials, social media and etc.)
- Preparing and presenting monthly and quarterly report and plans to senior management and floor operations teams.
- Plan monthly email materials and content to customers and email subscribers.
- Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional/ branding activities.
- Responsible to monitor and manage ad campaigns performances (both online & offline) using various metrics to achieve company’s target.
- Social media platform management which inclusive of content production and scheduling.
- Work closely and collaborate with influencers to increase brand exposure/ awareness.
- Accountable for corporate partnerships to drive sales and traffic to salons.
- Plan and propose CRM activities and experience journey to increase customers’ brand love and loyalty.
- Manage the creative design team to develop creative contents and direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public communication.
- Development of appropriate customer loyalty program, ensure healthy growth of customers database / increase active customer database / recruit new customers
- Provide day to day directions and leadership to Telesales team to achieve their monthly target.
- Responsible to create and manage call scripts.
- Create plans or commission scheme to motivate team to achieve their target.
- Manage customer complaints or enquiries.
- Carry out assessments, performance reviews, setting performance targets for sales and quality;
- Ensure calls quality through close monitoring, to improve customer service.
- Identify training needs and plan for training sessions
- Prepare reports and analyze data against budget and goals to maximize efficiency
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCES
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant discipline
- At least proven experience as marketing executive or similar role
- Fast learner/ familiar with marketing software and system.
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods.
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities.
- Creativity and commercial awareness.
- Good problem solving skills.