Title: Manufacturing Specialist (SMT)
Company Name: Celestica Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Job Location: Kedah
Career Level: Non-Executive
Years Of Experience: 2 years
Qualification: Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
Employment Status: Full-Time
- To generate SMT machine programs and loading lists for each model with the best placement quality and cycle time.
- Provide support for SMT run during NPI (New Product Introduction) or FTO (First Time Order) models.
- Create new and modify existing programs used in SMT processing.
- Continue improvement for standardize SMT programming method and execute effective programming improvement.
- Assist SMT engineer to troubleshoot and resolve programming problems occurring during the operation of the pick and place machine.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Industrial) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kulim.
- Preferably Non-Executives specializing in Engineering - Electronics/Communication or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.