Title: Key Account Manager (Modern Trade)
Company Name: Berjaya Starbucks Coffee Company Sdn Bhd
Job Location: Kuala Lumpur
Career Level: Manager
Years Of Experience: 5 years
Qualification: Not Specified
Employment Status: Full-Time
Job Summary and Mission
This job contributes to company's success by supporting the General Manager in the development and implementation of integrated sales & marketing plans and initiatives for the company’s products. Models and acts in accordance with Berjaya guiding principles.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for managing assigned key accounts and maintaining profitable long term relationship and maximizing potential sales opportunities;
- Plans, develops and implements advertising, merchandising and trade promotion programs; including developing sales action plans to meet company’s targets;
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying and capitalizing on existing and new market opportunities.
- Sustains rapport with assigned distributors and key accounts by conducting periodic visits, exploring specific needs, anticipating new opportunities and regularly plans activation to create excitement for company’s products;
- Manages reporting of sales and forecasts and provides accurate and timely data to facilitate decision making.
- Reviews product supply and demand forecasts regularly to ensure optimization of fill rate, share of shelf, etc.;
- Works closely with cross functional teams to ensure efficient execution of sales and marketing programs.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Minimum SPM/Diploma/Professional Certificate in Business/Marketing or related field with 5 years' working experience in FMCG field.
- Demonstrates excellent track record handling high volume key account management and sales;
- Strong negotiation and communication skills;
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines;
- Possess keen business acumen with strong analytical skills;
- Sound knowledge of direct and indirect retail or brand marketing;
- Creative problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel.