Title: Junior Account Executive
Company Name: 1187225-K
Job Location: Selangor
Career Level: Junior Executive
Years Of Experience: 1 year
Qualification: Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Employment Status: Full-Time
- Prepare day to day account receivable transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording receivables data.
- Prepare daily sales report and accounts or cashflow movement.
- Performing daily cash functions including Account Payables tracking which includes - payroll transactions, wage allocation, salary, statutory bodies, vendors and suppliers.
- Ensuring all the data in the accounting system are accurate and up to date.
- Ensured all financial processes followed Malaysian Accounting standards and regulations.
- Liaised with accountants, tax agent and auditors to complete annual audits and maintain compliance with local, state and federal requirements.
- Liaised with tax agent, Royal Malaysia Customs Dept, and Inland Revenue Board on tax matters.
- Managing office administrative tasks including filing, printing, reporting and emailing.
- Assist on other matters as required by the management.