Title: IT Project Coordinator
Company Name: Life Care Diagnostic Medical Centre Sdn Bhd
Job Location: Kuala Lumpur
Career Level: Manager
Years Of Experience: 5 years
Qualification: Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree
Employment Status: Full-Time
- Opportunities for learning & career advancement
- Passionate, energetic & innovative work environment
- Office located close to LRT station
- Understand thoroughly project objective and project charter
- Monitor and coordinating project that been commence by the company
- Monitor project plans, project schedules, budgets and expenditures are met.
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Ensuring all project requirement from stake holders are met and documented
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- ·Determining work around solutions when project requires changes
- Weekly update stakeholders on project status
- Assist in developing project strategies with all stakeholders
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Minimize project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Making sure stakeholder views are met with best solution and best practice.
- Conduct or assist in project management when required during initial stage of project.
- Bachelor degree in IT Preferred
- 5 years experience in related field.
- Presentation skills is required
- Able to become team leader and team player as required
- Experience using MS Project and MS Office.
- Experience in either Java, C# and SQL is preferred
- ·Ability to work on tight deadlines.
- Experience in medical or hospitality industries is preferred.