Title: Inventory Executive/Supervisor
Company Name: LF Logistics Services (M) Sdn Bhd
Job Location: Selangor
Career Level: Junior Executive
Years Of Experience: 2 years
Qualification: Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Employment Status: Full-Time
- Manage optimum inventory levels for all SKUs under their area of responsibility.
- Maintain timely and accurate inventory records in inventory management system (including excel spreadsheet or other forms of records, where applicable.
- Coordinate with supplier and/or inventory/shipping coordinators on timely delivery of all purchase orders.
- Coordinate with suppliers and internal department on all quality-related issue pertaining to SKUs under their responsibility.
- Alert any inventory/shipping-related issues and problems to immediate supervisor and/or customer for immediate attention and follow-up action.
- Assured supply of 100%.
- Ensure inventory accuracy with zero discrepancy.
- Maintain and improve Inventory Level.
- On time submission on weekly/monthly reports.
- Prepare required report to both customer and suppliers
- Any ad-hoc related matter.
- Preferably a Degree holder in Supply Chain/Logistics or other discipline
- Those with a Diploma or College undergraduate must have 2 years relevant work experience for consideration.
- Those with SPM must have minimum 5 years relevant experience for consideration.
- Interpersonal skills
- Supervisory Skills
- Computer Skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Project)
- Knowledge of DC processes and WMS processes (receiving, put-away, replenishment, picking, order assembly, dispatch)
- Must be willing to work on shift
- Knowledge in Inventory Control in FMCG industry will be added advantage