Title: HR Admin Assistant / Officer
Company Name: Oriental Coffee International Sdn Bhd
Job Location: Johor Bahru
Career Level: Junior Executive
Years Of Experience: 2 years
Qualification: Higher Secondary/STPM/'A' Level/Pre-U, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Employment Status: Full-Time
- Attractive Performance Bonus
- Fun & Vibrant Working Environment
- Good Career Advancement
Our company holds a very reputable & strong brand in the F&B industry. If you are passionate about food & beverage industry and experience with this before, We would love to have you JOIN OUR TEAM. Working at our restaurant is the perfect way to gain valuable experience in operation, multi-tasking and personnel management. We value our employees and offer a positive and encouraging environment as well as good opportunities for career advancement. Take the first step toward a long and rewarding career by becoming one of our team.
Job Description: -
- Assist in the full spectrum of the HR functions (recruitment, payroll, disciplinary, and training & development, etc)
- Managing the recruitment and selection process from end-to end (from managing job portals, proactive sourcing, CV & phone screening shortlisting, scheduling and conducting interviews and etc); conducting and analyzing exit interviews; and recommending changes
- Prepares correspondence letters – offer letters, appointment letters, promotion and or increment letters, confirmation letters, acceptance of resignation letters, employees’ verification letters and etc.
- Perform full spectrum of monthly payroll computation and processing for all companies under the group
- Responsible for the update and monitor of the employee attendance records, claims, overtime, medical and leaves records in HR system.
- Handle employee grievances and advise management on staff counselling, disciplinary issues and all other employee relation matters
- Conduct orientation / induction for all newly join staff
- To coordinate of training activities, registrations and updating of training records.
- Liaise with government sector and other bodies concerning labor issues and working condition as well as the safety of all employee.
- Other duties as deemed necessary.
Work Requirement: -
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree Human Resource Management/Psychology or equivalent.
- At least 2 years working experience in the related field.
- Fresh Graduated are welcomed to apply.
- Willing work to travel around JB / Selangor area.
- Possess own transport.
- Good in both written and spoken Mandarin, English and Bahasa Malaysia.
Why Join Us:
- We give out performance bonus yearly.
- Staff purchase with discounted rates, given to those who wish to purchase company products.
- Free Parking at company building.
- Company-wide annual dinners are held at the end of each year, as are employee recognition award celebrations.
- You will have plenty of opportunity to grow as a pioneer in our industry.
- We practice a vibrant & energetic office culture.
Kindly Whatsapp your resume to 014-3826481 (HR) with the following answers to schedule an on job interview:
After you submit all the information to the Whatsapp number given above, you will receive a detail to fill up for interview arrangement.