Title: Head, People Ops & Planning
Company Name: Sime Darby Industrial
Job Location: Selangor
Career Level: Manager
Years Of Experience: 8 years
Qualification: Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Employment Status: Full-Time
TERBERG TRACTORS MALAYSIA
- To work closely with Head, Human Resource in providing oversight and input in the decision-making processes and business improvement initiatives across TTM HR people operations service delivery.
- Provide oversight on the overall management of HR policies, procedures / standards, talent acquisitions, talent management, workforce planning, budgeting and end-to-end HR service delivery related activities that may include introduction of the relevant HR system or sub-system.
- Policies & procedures – Responsible for the management of the central knowledge repository on policy and relevant standards and methodologies and key corporate policies.
- Talent Acquisition – Responsible to review, approve and execution of mass and individual sourcing and recruitment activities based on strategy set by the business including review and approve JDs, advertisements channels, sourcing, assessment, hiring and onboarding documentation and materials (end-to-end processes).
- Talent Management – To lead the implementation of various talent management strategies including the applicable learning interventions for staff capability growth, training plans, materials and training providers, establish internal and external network of learning partners that value add to the learning goals and methodologies, create an effective employee value propositions, retention strategies and talent pool creation.
- Employee Administration – Responsible to ensure end to end employee administration are done on timely basis including managing inflow, processing and centralisation of employee data, maintenance and safekeeping of personal files, advises to third party on payroll documentation, data updates, changes, deletion and amendments.
- Planning & Budgeting – Responsible to prepare the manpower data, monthly employee listing and updates, Mplan, manpower forecast and budget preparation in line with HR strategy.
- Degree in Human Resource / Business Admin / relevant degree.
- Having professional certification in any Human Resource discipline will be an added advantage.
- At least 8 year(s) of working experience in Human Resources focusing on Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, HR Operations & Administration; 3-4 years’ experience in dealing with different level of employees related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Puchong.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.