Title: Forklift Driver
Company Name: XSD International Paper
Job Location: Kulim
Career Level: Non-Executive
Years Of Experience: 1 year
Qualification: Higher Secondary/STPM/'A' Level/Pre-U
Employment Status: Full-Time
- One of the largest papermaking manufacturer
- Exciting career opportunities & development as we expand locally
- Attractive miscellaneous allowances and meal incentives
- Assist Warehouse / Production Supervisor to carry out warehouse operation and inventory activities.
- Pick, wrap and stage orders to be shipped.
- Keep receipts, cycle count records and MRN withdrawals copies from the warehouse.
- Consolidate partial pallets for incoming good.
- Must ensure all materials in and out must have proper record.
- Identify safety hazards in the workplace.
- Ensure all urgent/shortage parts are followed-up closely.
- Candidate must possess at least SPM.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is related for this position.
- Attended training for forklift handling and import/export/delivery process/Warehouse Inventory.
- Able to drive forklift (Diesel type)
- Have communication skills / Simple writing skills.
- Posses Valid Forklift Driving License.