Title: Financial Analyst, Adhesives Technologies
Company Name: HENKEL (MALAYSIA) SDN. BHD.
Job Location: Kuala Lumpur
Career Level: Entry Level
Years Of Experience:
Qualification: Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree
Employment Status: Full-Time
As we are expanding further, we are looking for a dedicated and passionate Financial Analyst to join our big family
You will play an important role, such as:
- Implements controlling process optimization measures
- Monitors and supports controlling teams
- Proposes actions and solutions to improve overall profitability and specific KPIs
- Identifies areas of risk and opportunities
- Supports respective business or function head in achieving business strategy and financial KPIs
- Tracks KPIs and provides in-depth analysis with solutions to areas of improvement
- Works closely with the team in SSC and transfers the tasks to improve productivity
- Creates, uses and provides data via BI tools and supports automation and digitalization processes
- Determines root cause for performance deviations
To succeed in this role, we will need you to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / Finance. Qualified Accountant is preferred.
- Minimum. 2 - 3 years of working experience in Finance / FP&A / Controlling, preferably from FMCG industry
- Excellent English communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and an eye for detail, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Power Point
- Experience in Power BI, Power Pivot and Power Query is an added advantage
How this career will benefit you?
- A conducive environment to work and grow
- Constant challenges and opportunity to prove yourself
- Opportunity to develop one’s career internationally
Are you ready to make that career shift & grow a great portfolio with us?
Click the ‘Apply Now’ button and we will get in touch with you soon.