Title: Engineer, QA/QC
Company Name: Valentino Malaysia
Job Location: Kuala Lumpur
Career Level: Senior Executive
Years Of Experience: 4 years
Qualification: Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Employment Status: Full-Time, Contract
- Rewarding career path
- Fast track career progression
- Open source environment
- To implement all policies, activities, procedures, instructions as relevant and required by the Vacant Possession Management System.
- To ensure that all inspections and tests are carried out in as per Inspection and Test Plans (ITP) and compliance to specifications and approved drawings.
- Liaise closely with project teams and relevant parties on the defect findings/ major issues and its action plans.
- To plan, coordinate and monitor subcontractor's activities at projct sites during defect rectification works.
- Initiate, monitor, guide and follow-up on the implementation of action plan by the project teams or subcontractors.
- Report periodically on defect findings, analysis, and propose corrective and preventive actions.
- Conduct Final Defect Inspection before Vacant Possession and lead the defect listing and closing, as and when needed.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Civil, M&E or Architecture) or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working experience in construction industry - Consultancy and Subcontractor firms.
- To be based in Klang Valley.