Title: Engineer, Manufacturing Engineering (Polish)
Company Name: HGST Malaysia Sdn. Bhd
Job Location: Sarawak
Career Level: Junior Executive
Years Of Experience: 1 year
Qualification: Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Employment Status: Full-Time
- Great Place to Work
- One of the World's Most Ethical Companies
- One of the Most Preferred Graduate Employers
Job Description / Responsibilities:
- To plan, design and implement High Pressure Wash (HPW) system for production machines, this includes plumbing layout design, electrical system design and control system design.
- To plan, design and implement slurry supply system for production machines, this includes plumbing layout design, electrical system design and control system design.
- Work closely with vendors to ensure 25 millions expansion project run smoothly and meet timeline
- To lead and train technicians in project supervision and system set up
- To work with process team on system requirement, system decontamination and system qualification.
- After completion of 25 million expansion project, responsible for machine sustaining and improvement activities
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Robotics, Mechatronics, Electrical and Electronics) or equivalent
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Auto Cad, PLC Programming, Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), able to read/draw electrical schematic diagrams.
- Good Troubleshooting Skils
- Knowledge and experiece in Mitsubishi PLC Programming is an added advantage
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and a team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Fresh graduates are encourage to apply