Title: Doctor (In charge of PPV and CAC)
Company Name: Jora Jobs
Job Location: Johor
Career Level: Junior Executive
Years Of Experience: 3 years
Qualification: Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Employment Status: Contract
- Great Learning Opportunity
- Amicable Working Environment
- Evaluation and assessment of patient condition for COVID and Vaccination cases.
- Engage with the medical team to maintain and improve the safety and quality of patient care.
- Contribute to discussions and decisions about improving the quality of services and outcomes at Assessment Centre and Vaccination Centre
- Raise and act on concerns about patient safety.
- Demonstrate effective team working and leadership.
- Promote a working environment free from unfair discrimination, bullying and harassment, bearing in mind that colleagues and patients come from diverse backgrounds.
- Contribute to teaching and training doctors and other healthcare professionals, including by acting as a positive role model.
- Use resources efficiently for the benefit of patients and the public.
- Able to perform resuscitation and handle emergency medical cases.
To be working at various COVID Assessment Centre OR Vaccination Centre