Title: Dental Assistant/Nurse
Company Name: Power Integrations
Job Location: Seremban
Career Level: Non-Executive
Years Of Experience: 1 year
Qualification: Primary/Secondary School/O Level
Employment Status: Full-Time
- Preparing the work area for patient treatment.
- Preparing dental materials and instruments.
- Assisting the dentist during patient treatment.
- Cleaning and sterilizing dental instruments.
- Disinfecting the work area and taking care of material used during treatment (instrument reprocessing).
- Managing the clinic’s appointments diary.
- Performing clerical and administrative duties.
- Answer and direct phone calls and clinic visitors in a polite and friendly manner.
- Maintain reception area and all common areas in a clean and tidy manner at all times.
- Operate standard office equipment on a regular basis, including a computer.
- Keep detailed and accurate records of visitor requests and of calls received.
- Take inventory of supplies and restock as needed.
- Maintain the general office filing system.
- At least 1 year of experience at Dental Assistant/Nurse.
- Customer service oriented.
- Multitasking and proactive.
- Basic computer skills.
- Good work attitude and able to work independently.
- Able to start work immediately is an added advantage.
- Proficient in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Proficient in Mandarin is an added advantage.
- Possess own transportation is preferable.
- 6 working days a week.