Title: Customer Service Representative (Immediate Hiring)
Company Name: EPS Malaysia
Job Location: Kuala Lumpur
Career Level: Junior Executive
Years Of Experience: 2 years
Qualification: Higher Secondary/STPM/'A' Level/Pre-U, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Employment Status: Full-Time
- The job holder is responsible of effectively handling inquiries from customers, clients or providers received via phone and e-mail located domestically and internationally in "real time" contact center environment. He/She interacts appropriately and efficiently with health care professionals using excellent interpersonal and listening skills, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Receives requests by mail, telephone or in person regarding insurance claims/policies while operating on multiple computer applications.
- Responds to inquiries from policy holders, providers and/or others for information and assistance.
- Performs research to respond to inquiries and interprets policy provisions to determine most effective response.
- Mails or routes claims forms and supporting documentation to various units for final processing.
- Independently responds to inquiries, grievances, complaints or appeals ranging from routine to moderate complexity.
- May seek assistance with complex customer services issues.
- Understand and interprets policy provisions.
- Performs research to respond to inquiries and interprets policy provisions to determine most effective response using established departmental procedures, HIPAA regulations, and corporate policies.
- Uses computer-based resources in a highly effective manner to educate and provide accurate responses to inquiries is crucial for success.
- Issue Emergency GOP (Guarantee of Payment) and COC (Certificate of Coverage) as required when it is necessary.
- Collaborate with other stakeholders / teams to resolve queries including complex queries.
- Actively support all team members to enable operational goals to be achieved.
- Meet or exceed Service Level Agreement requirements, team KPI(s), monthly quality audit scores and NPS (Net Promoter Score).
Skills and Requirement:
- Active language knowledge of at least of fluency in written and spoken English and Mandarin as added advantage as the role required to deal with APAC counterpart
- High School Diploma or equivalent required or Associates or bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Fresh graduate / 1+ years of customer service experience analyzing and solving customer problems required, call center experience a plus.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- High level capacity to multitask independently and on a computer.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to perform in a high volume, fast paced call center environment.
- Proven ability to work independently as well as a productive member of a team.
- Exceptional organizational and time-management focus.
- Possess excellent attention to detail, with a high level of accuracy.
- Strong interpersonal skill with good verbal and written communication, enjoy working and collaborating with team members.
- Strong customer focus with the ability to identify and solve problems.
- Should be flexible to work in shifts and on staggered weekends
- The job holder develops effective relationships and communications with clients to ensure a working relationship.