Title: Customer Service Executive
Company Name: N Moo Moo Senders Sdn Bhd
Job Location: Kuala Lumpur
Career Level: Junior Executive
Years Of Experience: 1 year
Qualification: Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Employment Status: Full-Time
- 5 working days per week & 16 days Annual Leave
- Fun, young and flexibility working culture
- Unlimited free snacks, drinks and ice cream!
- Handling inbound calls regarding general & complicated issues from customers/merchants.
- Handling outbound or follow-up calls to customer/merchants whenever required.
- Review assigned cases and reply promptly to customers within targeted timeline by giving proper suggestions in order to help customers/merchants.
- Managing ad-hoc administrations, also communicating and coordinating with internal departments when required.
- Monitor daily orders and ensure each orders are well taken care of while within our SLA.
- Constantly evaluate and identify opportunities to improve processes that positively enhance customer/merchant experience.
- Wholehearted to solve customers' problems along with efforts to surpass the expectations.
- High curiosity to determine answers to root cause of an issue.
- Capable to swiftly perceive technical concepts, information, tasks, and issues.
- Ability to provide alternatives/solutions for any issues.
- Ability to work independently with least supervision along with excellent time management skills.
- Always having empathy & positive mindset to provide utmost professional attitude for customers & merchants.
- Good team player that has ample communication, coordination, cooperative skills with teammates to innovate and solve issues.
- Ability to work under-pressure and to meet speculated SLA and deadlines.
- Must be able to work on rotational shift (Weekdays, Weekends & Public Holiday).
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in any field.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in customer service, and fresh graduates are welcomed to apply.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English and Mandarin.
Working Hours: Two (2) Shifts (5 Days/Week):
- Morning: 9AM-6PM (No Shift Allowance)
- Afternoon: 1PM-10PM (Shift Allowance Available)
How this career will benefit you?
- Flexible and young working environment which allows you to give your own ideas and implement them for the workplace. (Learn, Share & Grow together)
- Parking Full Claim
- Phone Allowance
- Annual Leave (16days/year)
- Medical Benefit (Applicable to Dental, Optical and others)
- Annual Bonus
- Annual Trip
- Salary Increment (Review from time-to-time)