Title: Customer Interaction Management Specialist
Company Name: Appraisal Property Management Sdn Bhd
Job Location: Kuala Lumpur
Career Level: Junior Executive
Years Of Experience: 2 years
Qualification: Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Employment Status: Full-Time
Guest Experience & Engagement:
- Welcome all guests that approach or walk-by the front desk – personalized greetings whenever possible.
- Manage the guest & VIP registration process seamlessly.
- Lead guest engagement as the main point of contact at the front desk.
- Respond to all guests’ requests for assistance & information with respect, sensitivity & transparency.
- Acknowledge all guests’ concerns, comments & complaints with discretion & the utmost urgency.
- Promptly respond to telephone calls in a friendly & professional manner.
- Complete all duties during the shift & ensure a concise hand over is conducted.
- Monitor cleanliness and image of common areas to ensure clear of rubbish and always neat and tidy
- To guide and provide information to guests about nearby places of interest ( Eg : MRT, eateries, other tenant companies )
Proactive Workplace Management:
- Proactive resets of front desk and foyer to ensure highest levels of presentation.
- Work closely with internal teams and other building tenants to ensure a consistent level of service is delivered across the building
- Ensure the building and relevant equipment / technology is in perfect working order. Ensure grooming is at the highest level possible as you represent the face of the building
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that the highest level of customer satisfaction & service is offered & maintained at all times; a level comparable to a Premier Lounge or High-End Hotel.
- Maintain positive relations with all guests & telephone enquiries – keeping emotions in check & avoiding workplace gossip.
- Follow company procedures with respect to grooming, performance & conduct standards as detailed in the employee handbook & Customer Experience Trainings.
- Trustworthy source of information, support and advice.
- Ensure the building and relevant equipment / technology is in perfect working order
- Any other reasonable request within your range of competence as required by the Guest Services Manager and management.
- Help support & coordinate Workplace initiatives; including any communications campaigns associated
- Identify areas of improvement in delivery of the services and processes, work closely with the counterparts to ensure a consistent level of service delivery across the company and implement change as required.
- Must be fluent in English and the local language.
- Demonstrated ability to deal with ambiguity, complaint and solve complex problems timely and effectively
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to engage with all levels of seniority.
- Excellent PC skills, proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Interest in continuous improvement and development.
- Excellent organizational skills required.
- Demonstrated integrity, dependability, responsibility, accountability, self- awareness, work ethic, and empathy.