Title: Customer Care Assistant
Company Name: CHEP Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Job Location: Singapore
Career Level: Junior Executive
Years Of Experience: 2 years
Qualification: Primary/Secondary School/O Level
Employment Status: Full-Time
- Attractive compensation benefits
- Medical Benefits
- Work Life Balance
Office administrative support/back up for existing Customer Service Assistant during annual & medical leave
- Phone calls manning
- Assist in overseeing Yvonne’s work in her absence
- Daily liaising with transporters on the delivery & collection of pallets
- Coordinate with SG01 personnel on status of collected pallets:
- Monitor RU pallets with SG01 personnel to meet daily pallet demand.
- Plan weekly demand forecast for CHEP SG & quarterly to CHEP Malaysia.
- Coordination on the relocation of excess/AR pallets to MY08 SC with Malaysian transporters.
- Attend to customer daily enquiries on delivery & collection of pallets including other related issues.
Pallet repair work scope
- Daily monitoring & movement update of pallets for SAP system input.
- Daily update of all pallets returned (de-hired) to SG01.
- Ensure 100% accuracy of contractor’s pallet repair billing
- HT movements & billings reconciliation