Title: Costing Executive
Company Name: IMR (MALAYSIA) SDN. BHD.
Job Location: Penang - Others
Career Level: Junior Executive
Years Of Experience: 5 years
Qualification: Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Employment Status: Full-Time
- Career growth Prospect
- Positive working environment
- Personal growth and development
- Responsible full spectrum of cost accounting functions including month end closing process, management reporting and cost accounting implementation/setup/maintenance.
- Ensure Accounting transactions, Cost Centre and Cost Allocation are recognized in book correctly, with adequate reviews prior to the month-end-close.
- Prepare month-end closing Inventory reconciliation.
- Responsible for accurate inventory valuation and product costing.
- Establish and maintain internal controls and adhere to group requirement and policies.
- Involvement and to provide cost studies and to verify cost improvement projects savings as and when required.
- Work closely with operation teams to obtain and clarify information required for month end close.
- Support Forecast & Budget preparation.
- Assist in company material scrap activity.
- Perform monthly Costing closing activities.
- Assist/take lead in annual physical count process.
- Assist in preparation, reviewing and calculating cost saving activities.
- Preparation of monthly analysis of production costs and actual against budget for management report.
- Analyse changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods, or services provided, to determine effects on cost and pricing.
- Provide profitability analysis by products and customer for management review.
- Monitor and analyse actual versus budget variance on monthly basis.
- Responsible of full Fixed Assets Management including fixed asset tagging and yearly fixed asset count.
- Undertake any other projects/ tasks as assigned by superior from time to time.